Signature Gallery Edition Membership
Feature addition for current Signature Members. Add a maintenance-free gallery of your work along with your bio and contact details here on the CPS website.
$30 Yearly (in addition to your Signature membership cost)
Calendar Year: Jan 1st through Dec 31st.
Dedicated Gallery page on the CPS website, 5 images
Artist Bio with contact information
Visual exposure without the costs of hosting
The mission of CPS is to promote appreciation of pastel and to encourage their use as a fine art medium. We do this by raising public awareness; hosting exhibitions, educational workshops, and demonstrations; and producing events and publications which stimulate artists in the pastel community.
Signature CPS Member Gallery Page Addition
Annual Dues: $75 per calendar year
Signature Member Galleries
The 5 images received with your Signature Member application will be displayed along with your resume or bio on an independent page. Your name in the listing of Signature Members will become a link to your gallery page. Likewise, whenever your name is mentioned on the website it will be linked to your gallery. Click here to see the current Signature Galleries.
Some of the benefits of becoming a CPS Member include:
- Get exposure for your work – we exhibit in museums and galleries across Connecticut
- Interact with other artists, share ideas and techniques
- Attend or give workshops, demonstrations, critiques
- Gain professional advice, perspective, and guidance
- Attend/organize Plein air outings
- Receive our newsletter providing show announcements and general art news
- Receive new product information and discounts on supplies
- Attain Signature Member status and display your work on this website
- Reduced fee for show entries